Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3G6
Certificate in Conflict Management and Congregational Leadership
- Enhance your leadership skills in the prevention and management of congregational conflict.
- Focus more clearly on on the mission of the church rather than the conflicts which divide.
- Increase your influence for good in your community.
- The Conflict Management for Congregational Leadership (CMCL) workshops are offered by Conrad Grebel University College and Associates Resourcing the Church (ARC).
- The workshops are offered inter-denominationally.
- Workshops may be attended individually for personal interest or used towards a Certificate in Conflict Management and Congregational Leadership.
- Bursaries available to Conflict Management for Congregational Leadership participants for workshops over $250.00. Please email ARC to inquire about bursaries available.
A minimum of 16 days of instruction including 4 core workshops (8 days) and an additional 8 days including a minimum of 4 days equivalent of Conflict Management for Congregational Leadership (CMCL) workshops.
CMCL workshops (minimum of 28 hours or 4 days equivalent)
- Twitter, Texting, Facebook...Church? (1 day)
- Nurturing Hope: Congregational Renewal and Change (1 day)
- Courageous Conversations:Speaking the Truth in Love (2 days)
- Personal Coaching (1 day) - Please arrange with ARC.
- check back for additional topics to be added in 2013
Cross-listed with mediation stream (Maximum 4 days)
- Peacemaking Circles Training (4 days)
- Transformative Mediation (4 days)
- Facilitation Skills (2 days)
- Narrative Mediation (2 days)
- Culture,Diverstiy and Conflict Management (2 days)