Inquiries regarding the Earth Sciences graduate program should be made to Sue Fisher (Graduate Coordinator), ext. 35836.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to contact faculty members directly about potential research opportunities: Faculty Listing
General information about graduate study at the University of Waterloo can be obtained from the Graduate Studies Office.
- Finding the University of Waterloo: Map of Kitchener–Waterloo
- Graduate Studies Regulations and guidelines (PDF)
Just the facts
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. thesis-based research programs in Earth Sciences
- 12 month course-based M.Sc. in Earth Sciences
- over 100 graduate students supervised and co-supervised by Earth Sciences faculty
- Hydrogeology students eligible for departmental scholarships: Geomatrix Inc., HydroGeologic Inc., and the Farvolden Scholarship