Get involved with Waterloo Engineering
There are many opportunities for alumni to get involved to contribute to the ongoing success and development of the Faculty of Engineering.
Click on any of the volunteer jobs below to read more about the position. If you have questions about any of these positions, please contact the Alumni Officer.
Get involved... with recruiting students
- Can you spot potential? Refer a student to the University of Waterloo (undergraduate or graduate studies).
- Remember your first co-op job? Pay it forward. Refer your employer to the University of Waterloo as a potential employer.
Get involved... with students
Get involved... with fellow alumni
- Become a Class Representative for your Reunion
- Be a guest speaker
- Become an event volunteer
- Become a fundraising volunteer
- Hire alumni
- Hire a graduating student
- Volunteer for the uWaterloo Alumni Council
- Become a Global Ambassador
- Join you local alumni chapter
- Leave your mark - make a donation
- Volunteer for the Faculty of Engineering Dean's Advisory Council or the Dean's Development Council - please e-mail the Director of Advancement, Faculty of Engineering.