You are here

Requests and appeals

Room change requests

If you have concerns with your current room, please discuss it with your Don. Your Don is always there to help you with any problems you are having. If your Don determines that a room change may be appropriate for you, he or she will refer you to your Residence Life Co-ordintaor (RLC) for further assistance.

In the Fall term, room change requests will not be considered until after October 1st.

Stream changes

Academic stream changes have important implications for your residence room booking and contract and fees. If you make a request to change stream, you may have to move to a different residence community for the second term of your contract. If you have any questions, please contact Housing Administration.

Disciplinary appeal procedure

In order to appeal disciplinary action and/or eviction from residence, the student must submit a Notice of Appeal to the Manager, Residence Life within 10 working days of the action and/or eviction being appealed. Learn more about the disciplinary appeal procedure.

Our fall 2014 first-year residence guarantee

Are you an incoming first-year?

Your space in residence is 100% guaranteed! In order to qualify: