1. Create your 3D model(s) in any 3D CAD (Computer-aided design) software and save as .STL file(s)
- Check out this link for detailed information on saving your part as an .stl
- Check out this link for detailed information on recommended sizes and part thickness
2. Request a quote by filling out the Order a print form.
- Please read the guide before you place an order.
3. Pay for your print using our online payment service.
- The operator will e-mail you a quote with a link to pay for your print
- Watcard, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and UW Account Numbers are accepted through this online system
4. Pick up your part(s) in E5-2002 when the operator notifies you via e-mail
- It usually takes 3-5 business days from the time we receive your payment
- Pickup time may vary depending on the print queue and complexity of the model