How to request accommodations
Are you registered with AccessAbility Services?
- Log in to AccessAbility Online with your Quest user id and password
- Submit your "request for accommodations".
- If you receive alternate testing accommodations go to "Book your Exams"
- Check in with an advisor
- Request accommodations online.
- Book your tests/exams. Select "Alternative Testing" to schedule your tests/exams
Term tests: exams must be booked online no later than 7 days prior to the exam or by the last drop date (November 18th), whichever comes sooner.
Finals: must be booked by November 18, 2016.
It is your responsibility to check the exam schedule posted on AccessAbility Online and on the Student Portal.
Centre for Extended Learning Courses (CEL)
CEL exams are booked the same as on campus exams through AccessAbility Online.
If there are circumstances that prevent you from writing a CEL exam on campus or at one of the designated exam centres you will be required to make an alternate proctor arrangement. The CEL web site provides detailed information on writing with a proctor and a link to the on-line Proctor Declaration Form.
Making alternate proctor arrangements is time sensitive so make your arrangements and submit the Proctor Declaration Form by the date on the CEL site.
For an individual proctor, contact your advisor at AccessAbility Services to put this accommodation in place and complete the On-line Proctor Declaration Form found on the CEL website.