Information for


If you have a physical, sensory, environmental, medical, psychological, sleeping disorder, life-threatening allergy, or learning disability related issue, Waterloo Residences can place you in a room that works for you.

Complete your housing application

Apply to AccessAbility Services.  The application form will ask you to identify your needs which will assist Housing in selecting an appropriate room assignment. These needs will be ranked in a higher priority than your residence ranking/preference form.

Check out details on the housing website.

Please note:  If you are an American citizen with a physical disability and require attendant care, you will need:

  • an appointment with The Independent Living Centre for an assessment to determine the number of hours of care required per day
  • to request an Ontario Health Card

Disability Tax Credit

Le crédit d'impôt pour personnes handicapées