Vincents's research interests include biomechanics and supervised and unsupervised deep learning.
Researcher in the Biomechanics field and postdoctoral researcher at the GVLAB of the Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (Japan), I am working on various application of supervised and unsupervised deep learning applied to my research. My interest are related to artificial intelligence, interactive virtual reality, futurism and blockchain technology.
- Motion classification from wearable sensors data
- Parkinson's disease motor-state evaluation using a wearable band
- BASc, University Rennes 2, France
- MASc, University of Poitiers, France
- PhD, University of Toulon, France
For more information, please visit Vicents's website.