Alumni can advance the University of Waterloo
Turn pride into brand awareness
Waterloo alumni are the best advocates for the University. Alumni as volunteers can be ambassadors around the world by sharing their Waterloo story and offering opportunities for other alumni, students and friends of UWaterloo to connect with each other. We hope that the pride for your alma mater drives you share it with others.
How to share your pride:
- Interested in becoming a volunteer? Find out more on our alumni volunteer programs.
- See what’s happening in your community; check out alumni chapters to find activities near you
- Share your story on our alumni blog
Refer extraordinary university bound students to come to UWaterloo
The University of Waterloo is on the hunt for amazing students. Contribute to Waterloo's reputation as a home to motivated leaders by referring an outstanding university-bound student today.
- Undergraduate: Visit our website for future students or request an admissions brochure.
- Graduate: Visit graduate studies for more information on what programs are available if you want to come back.
Hire a co-op or refer your employer
Our co-op program is one of the largest and best in the world. Alumni can continue to grow this internationally recognized program by referring employers or organizations that could benefit from the bright and talented Waterloo co-op students.
Invest in our students, invest in our school
Support UWaterloo by providing a monetary donation to your faculty, a specific program, or fund. There are many ways our donors help advance the University in its stages of growth.