Why is this information useful?
- Professors and staff members primarily use University of Waterloo email accounts to communicate with students.
- Course specific software is available in the Applied Health Sciences (AHS) Computing labs.
- Enrolling in classes is available through Quest.
- Most course notes and resources are posted online University of Waterloo Learn.
- Co-op job placement postings are available on WaterlooWorks.
At Waterloo, you have one userid and one password. In combination, they will give you access to every resource that you need.
Your Nexus account allows you to login to the AHS Undergraduate Computing labs.
Your Waterloo email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email frequently asked questions contains all the information you need to get started and to use your Waterloo email account.
Portal is a communications tool for current students that aggregates relevant information, pulling content from Waterloo websites, databases and the Open Data API, delivering just-enough, just-in time information to support student success, both in and out of the classroom. You can access Portal online or through the app.