The following procedures are applicable to students in doctoral programs in the School of Public Health and Health Systems:
STUDENT AND SUPERVISOR
- Plan proposal defence process at least one month in advance.
4 weeks before the anticipated proposal defence date
- Contact all members of committee to confirm date and time for the proposal defence.
- Advise Faculty Receptionist of date/time; s/he will secure a room.
- Notify committee members of date/time/room.
3 weeks before the anticipated proposal defence date (required)
Student’s thesis supervisor chairs the proposal defence.
2 weeks before the scheduled proposal defence date (required)
- Provide bound copies of thesis proposal to examination committee and the FGC.