Students who opt out of the AHS Endowment Fund are not entitled to receive funding from AHSEF for that given term. You may still participate in AHSEF funded projects but will be responsible for paying full price.
Before you request your refund, please ask yourself "What AHSEF-funded projects have I benefited from?”.
The following are examples of current and former AHSEF projects:
- Furniture in the new student study space in the AHS Expansion building
- High Five courses for students working with children
- BMH Computer Labs - monitors, systems and upgrades
- Orientation Weeks (Bus Trip, Dean’s Lunch, swag items)
- BMH Lounge (BBQs, fridges, microwave and new furniture for student use)
- KIN lab equipment - Physiology & Biomechanics labs
- KIN 100L Lab Gloves - students do not have to pay for their gloves because of this funding
- Grad Formal
- Therapeutic Recreation Awareness Week
- AHSUM End of Term social event
Request for refunds
You are able to opt out of the Endowment Fund fees on Quest prior to paying your term bill.