Join 29 AHS alumni as they return to campus to share their experiences, offer career insight, and speak with you and your classmates about what to expect once you have graduated from Waterloo.
In small groups, you’ll be able to meet alumni, ask questions and learn about career paths that interest you. After the speed networking component, you will have the opportunity to speak with any of our alumni guests informally over light refreshments.
6:00 – 6:10 p.m.: welcome and housekeeping remarks
6:10 – 8:00 p.m.: speed networking rounds
8:00 – 8:30 p.m.: prize draws and refreshments
This event is open to all students in AHS.
Registration for this event is now closed. Students who have not registered, but would like to attend, should arrive at Fed Hall at 5:30pm for same-day registration.
Questions about the event can be directed to Becca Lintaman, Student Relations Officer.Join us Wednesday, January 23, 2019 to meet our exciting roster of AHS alumni. Check out our alumni profiles to plan who you'll network with:
- Thivaher Paramsothy, Director of Practice Care and Health Technology Initiatives, DoctorCare
- Karen Hoodless, Professor, Advanced Ergonomics Studies Program, Fanshawe College
- Erin Hobin, Scientist, Health Promotion, Chronic Disease and Injury Prevention, Public Health Ontario
- Margo Hilbrecht, Director, Knowledge Management and Innovation, Gambling Research Exchange Ontario
- Lindsay Kalbfleisch, Knowledge Broker, Community Engagement, Gambling Research Exchange Ontario
- Laurie Vanderhaeghe, Senior Clinical Orthotist, Ron Joyce Children's Health Centre
- Tomi Ajayi, Disability Accommodation Specialist, Centre for Employee Health, Safety and Wellness
- Paige Hall, Abilities Case Manager, Sun Life Financial
- Kyle Train, Group and Life Disability Trainer, Sun Life Financial
- Janna Marvyn, Pediatric Physiotherapist, Propel Physiotherapy
- Jennifer Horndl, Manager of Recreation, Township of Woolwich
- Sara Middleton, Director, Community Impact, United Way Elgin Middlesex
- Natalie Verschueren, Waterloo Regional Program Manager, Focus on Nature
- Emilia M. Bozzo, Speech Language Pathologist and Owner of Emilia M. Bozzo Speech and Language Services
- Jennifer Gillies, Associate Director, AccessAbility Services, University of Waterloo
- Andrew Hopf, Lead Strength and Conditioning Coach, University of Waterloo Athletics and Recreation
- Rubin Kataki, Advancement Program (Call Centre) Manager, Ruffalo Noel Levitz/University of Waterloo
- Lambrini Mantzios, Registered Massage Therapist, SOS Physiotherapy - Campus, University of Waterloo
- Kimberly Rau, Canadian Certified Pedorthist, Kimberly Rau and Associates Inc.
- Dr. Jeff Goldsworthy, Chiropractor, Goldsworthy Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
- Dr. Christine Glenny, Senior Resident in Family Medicine, Stonechurch Family Health Centre
- Chad E. Gooyers, Senior Associate, Biomechanics, -30- Forensic Engineering
- Heidi Chodorowicz, Product Manager, RL Solutions
- Surinder Budwal, Certified Athletic Therapist, Wishbone Athletics Inc.
- Kimberly Lyons, Communications and Events Lead, Lakeside HOPE House
- Gaby Sabados, Registered Midwife, St. Jacobs Midwives
- Dhairya Pandya, Project Manager, Humber College
- Mary Friesen, Recreation Therapist, Grand River Hospital, KW Health Centre
- JR Gauthier, Regional Manager - Education and Resident Services, Revera Inc.