Aging Well: Health, Happiness, and Community
Join us for a moderated conversation cafe event presented by the PhD Aging, Health and Well-being program. Engage in open and creative discussion and share your ideas and insight about aging well.
Points of discussion will include:
- What does "aging well" mean to you?
- What can we do in our own life to age successfully?
- How can we promote aging well in all aspects of health and well-being?
- No registration necessary - come out and be a part of the discussion.
- Feel free to share event details with local community members you think would enjoy this lively conversation.
- Free parking is available immediately adjacent to the public library.
- Refreshments provided.
This NEW event is inspired by the concept of a Philosophers' Cafe with aims to bring people in the community together in a public friendly forum where they can engage in dialogue and share ideas.
500 Fischer-Hallman Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 0B1