What I like best about my program
I love that my program is filled with really friendly staff and students! There are so many great ways to meet people on campus (even online), and the AHS community is great for making new connections!
Outside the classroom
Outside of the classroom, I'm involved with:
- Intramural Volleyball
- Athletic Training, and First Responder for Varsity Teams, (volleyball, soccer, hockey)
- Volunteered in Cadaver Labs
- Member of the Kinesiology Games Team (2017-2018), and then Team Captain (2019)
- Orientation Leader
- Physiotherapist Assistant
- Ziplining Tour Guide
- Head TA for PD1 - Waterloo Professional Development Program
- Senior Online Learning Assistant - UW Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
One more thing to know about me
I love the outdoors! Hiking, camping, and staying active are all really big parts of my life. I'm a total movie nerd (Good Will Hunting is one of my favs), and I love computers and technology!