What I like best about my program
I like how my program gives me a base of knowledge for a variety of Kinesiology topics before letting us pick our own scope of focus within the field. I also enjoy the hands-on labs in the first couple of years.
Outside the classroom
Outside of the classroom, I'm involved with:
- Waterloo Men's Ultimate Frisbee Team
- Student Therapy
- The Zero Experience Problem Lab
- Orientation Week Leader
- Science and Math Tutor at a well-known college
- Environmental Health and Safety Co-op
- Online Learning Assistant, University of Waterloo
One more thing to know about me
I love answering questions about my program, work/study balance, and advice for university because I remember being in grade 12 and wondering all of the same things.