What I like best about my program
I really enjoy the hands-on, applicable, and interactive aspect of the Kinesiology program here at Waterloo. Many of the courses offered have an accompanying lab, so it provides students with an opportunity to apply the information being taught in lecture practically.
Outside the classroom
Outside of the classroom, I am involved with:
- Applied Health Sciences Ambassadors
- Volunteer Prosection Training Program (VPTP) for the School of Anatomy
- Warriors Synchronized Swimming Club
- Athletic therapy as a Varsity Student Trainer
- Peer Mentor for weCONNECTu
- Orientation Leader
- Biomechanics Research Assistant at a Biomechanics and Ergonomics Lab
- Clinical Research Assistant at a hospital in Toronto
- Research Assistant at University of Waterloo SERCA Pumps in Muscle Metabolism and Physiology Lab
- Clinical Research Assistant at another hospital in Toronto
One more thing to know about me
I am pursuing a minor in Fine Arts!