Join us on Saturday, November 3 for tours and program information sessions, learn about key campus services, and meet current students and professors. Drop in for part of the day or make a day of it!
If you haven't already, you can register to let us know you'll be attending.
September 2-8, 2018
Orientation is your official welcome to campus. During Orientation, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with peers, get to know the City of Waterloo and see the best that your faculty and UWaterloo have to offer.
Join us for first-year Orientation if you are:
A Canadian first-year student
- An international first-year student
- A Bridge to Academic Success in English (BASE) student
- An English Language for Academic Studies (ELAS) student
July 7, 2018
Engineering 101 Day is free event for all incoming undergraduate Engineering students and their parents or family members. At 101 Days, new Waterloo students have the opportunity to connect with classmates and professors, attend their first university lecture and program-specific sessions, and learn about important campus services and resources.
During Engineering 101 Day, you'll:
May 26, 2018 (admitted students only)
Students who have received an Offer of Admission to Waterloo, and their families, are invited to join us on this special visit day to meet with current students, speak with professors, and tour the residences.
Join us on Saturday, March 10th and learn what makes Waterloo one of Canada's top universities.
- Learn about the Faculty of Engineering and our 14 undergraduate programs.
- Chat with professors and current students.
- Take a campus tour and visit the University residences.
- Attend presentations about co-op, financing your education, and residence life.