Waterloo.AI’s “Let’s Talk AI” podcast series, enables connectivity to learn about our AI researchers behind the projects and breakthroughs. Through an informal discussion, we shed light on the researcher’s area of focus, what started them in AI, and what insights and vision they have for the path ahead.
Podcast recording sessions will take place every Tuesday (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST.) and Friday (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EST.).
There is no prep required! We just need one hour of your time. For Waterloo.AI Faculty to book your session, please follow the link at the botom of the page.
- 20-25 minutes
- Online interview (web-based recording software – no download required)
- A recording headset will be sent to your address (please provide shipping address when filling out the booking form)
The host will be Harold Godwin (email@example.com) - Waterloo.AI's Managing Director. Harold will facilitate an informal discussion covering a variety of questions.
- Share with us your background and how you got involved in AI.
- Tell us a bit about your area of expertise as it relates to AI & ML.
- AI is growing rapidly across so many sectors, what do you see as some of the biggest opportunities ahead?
- What would be your best advice for Industry partners to help them embrace the benefits of AI within their organizations? How do they get started?
Depending on how the time flows, some of these questions may or may not get asked.
Once you have scheduled a date and time to record your podcast recording session, we will send a follow-up email to provide more details.