As an Accounting and Financial Management (AFM) student, you're part of the Faculty of Arts as well as the School of Accounting and Finance (SAF). In your welcome email from the School you were directed to our “Day in the Life of an Aspiring Professional” website so check it out for a close-up look at being an AFM student.
While most of the information on ARTS 101 online is for all new Arts students, you'll find specific AFM information below:
- The AFM Living-Learning Community is located in the Village 1 Residence.
- You can visit your academic advisor in the SAF Undergraduate Office. You're welcome to contact them over the summer if you have questions about academic issues like course selection and your schedule. Please go to the degree requirement webpage first to give yourself all of the current information.
- The most relevant and up-to-date information can be found on LEARN, posted in "My SAF Community". “My SAF Community” in LEARN will be active for incoming first year students in July.
- Check out the Accounting and Finance Student Association (AFSA)
- First year AFM students do not have to complete course selection; the AFM Scheduler will automatically put you in your five courses for the Fall term. You will be able to see your schedule on July 17th in Quest and make any changes beginning July 18th.