Innovative, imaginative and sustainable solutions
The Arts Computing Office (ACO) provides students, faculty, and staff within the Faculty of Arts with computing accounts, computer lab and printing access, technical support, and more!
As the University responds to COVID-19, our physical office is temporarily closed. Please email us at email@example.com.
Need help after hours?
- July 29, 2020
What is happening? UWaterloo Scholar is currently unavailable. IST is investigating and more information will be shared when available.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-888-4567 ext. 44357
- July 29, 2020Resolved: UWaterloo Scholar has been restored. Users should be able to access UWaterloo Scholar again.Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, email@example.com or 519-888-4567 ext. 44357
- July 27, 2020What is happening? There has been an increased volume of COVID-19 related phishing emails being sent to members of the University. These phishing attacks are expected to continue in the foreseeable future. Please be vigilant and read emails carefully before responding. If you have received emails with subject lines similar to the following, do not click any links and do not reply:
- Please read new Covid-19 details
- New Covid-19 info please read details
- Covid-19 info please read details here