Add an account to Outlook
Follow IST's Setup exchange account in Outlook 2016 instructions. These instructions have been verified to work for both Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
Outside email address
- Open the new account wizard by clicking on the File menu and then choosing Info.
- Click on the Add Account button.
- Select E-mail Account and fill out the section with your name and email address as you’d like your recipients to see them, and the password associated with your email address.
- Click Next.
- Note: If a popup appears asking you to allow this website to configure server settings, click Allow.
- Wait until Outlook has completed establishing a network connect, searching for your email settings, and has logged on to the server.
- Finished! Click Finish and your email address should appear on the left sidebar.