Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
- Breakout Rooms can be used to facilitate small group discussions, brainstorming activities, or networking events.
- Each Teams meeting can have up to 50 Breakout Rooms.
- Meeting attendees can be automatically assigned to a random room or manually assigned to a specific room.
- Breakout Rooms can be set up to automatically bring participants back to the main meeting or set up to allow attendees to rejoin the meeting manually.
- Breakout Rooms can be used on the desktop, web, and mobile versions of Teams.