Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
- Implementation of mandatory two-factor authentication postponed until November 17
- You are strongly encouraged to enrol now due to a significant increase in phishing activity
- If you do not enrol your device with Duo Security by November 17, you will not be able to access 2FA supported systems
- The Duo Mobile App is the most secure and convenient 2FA option
2FA token shipment delay causes implementation date to be postponed
The delivery of 2FA Yubikey tokens to Information Systems & Technology (IST) was significantly delayed due to a cross-border shipping issue. To allow time for the tokens to be programmed and mailed to those who require them, the implementation of mandatory 2FA has been postponed until Tuesday, November 17.
Individuals who requested a token will receive an email from IST once the tokens have been mailed.
Are you ready for November 17?
- Enrol your mobile device in the Duo Mobile App
- Add a second and/or backup device should you lose/forget your primary device
- Learn how to generate backup, single-use authentication codes
- Learn more about other second-factor options
- Review 2FA FAQ’s and learn more about this change
- When logging in to a supported system, select the Remember me for 30 days option to reduce the number of authentication prompts received for that system
- Employees who would prefer to use a token authenticator should complete the 2FA Token Request form