Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3.0 update
Check out the updated project timeline to follow all the WCMS 3 updates!
- With the revised WCMS 3 launch date of June 29, 2021, we’ve updated the migration schedules shared in the Migrations channel on Teams.
- Information regarding the migration process, as well as some migration FAQs, can be found on the Building the Next WCMS website.
- Please continue to reach out with site deletion requests, POC changes, team member additions to the Migrations channel.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) service offered by the Training and Support team will end on April 23, 2021. If you currently have a site on pilots on which you’d like a QA completed, the QA will need to be scheduled two weeks prior to April 23.
- Alpha 4 testing has begun. Please explore your testing site and report bugs or issues using the Alpha testing bug report form.
- The next WCMS 3 working sessions have been scheduled for April 6 and April 27.