Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
Computer labs and technology centered classrooms owned and managed by the Faculty of Arts are used for courses offered by instructors in the Faculty of Arts and from AFIW institutions with an Arts affiliation. Depending on availability, non-course-related bookings (e.g. research study, comprehensive exam, Arts student group) may be made through your department's scheduling officer.
Inquiries about non-Arts use of these Arts-owned facilities can be made to the IT Director, Faculty of Arts. Due to high demand for these resources, non-Arts uses are usually denied.
If you are looking for a computer lab for reasons not related to Arts uses, IST may be able to assist.
Request form instructions
- Click the 'login' link above to access this form and see the form fields.
- Complete the required fields below.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the form to complete your request.
- Use of this form is mandatory for reserving any of the listed classrooms and labs.
- Existing priority rules for ECH and ML resources remain in effect. Access to these facilities is restricted to academic courses with a demonstrated need for specific facilities.
- The PAS Windows lab is available for general Arts use.
- As described in the policy for shared labs and technology centered classrooms
- Requests for use of these spaces must be made through the Scheduling Officer for the Faculty of Arts.
- Using this form helps everyone involved in booking/space requests provide the most appropriate resources for a given use (teaching, learning, or other Faculty of Arts uses).