Proposals for Arts Endowment Funds can be submitted online.
Here are some sample proposals, which were approved, in full or in part, that you may benefit from referring to:
- A submission may only be made by a University of Waterloo Arts student who is a current Arts Endowment Fund member (School of Accounting and Finance students do not qualify)
- Be sure to submit your proposal before the deadline, as revisions are often suggested
- Funding requests for upgrades to space (painting, etc.) or furnishings require prior consultation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your proposal.
- All funding requests for purchases/catering/travel/services must be accompanied by a formal quote or estimate
- Please be prepared to deliver a short presentation, if requested
Please read the funding policy before submitting a proposal.
Fill out the proposal form to submit your project to the AEF.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.