On campus, regular hours
Counselling Services, Needles Hall expansion, 2nd floor. Call 519-888-4567 extension 32655.
- Emergency/same-day appointments, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Walk-in 90-minute appointments, Wednesday and Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Book-ahead appointments, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- MATES, a counselling-based, one-on-one peer support program offered by the Federation of Students (FEDs) and Counselling Services. Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Health Services, located across the creek from Student Life Centre
- Emergency service, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., students will be seen briefly and given a follow-up appointment or referral.
Off campus, 24/7
- Free confidential help line for post-secondary students. Call 1-866-925-5454.
- Emergency care for mental health crises, 834 King Street West, Kitchener. Call 519-749-4300 ext. 6880.
- Waterloo Region’s Mental Health and Crisis Services team. Call 1-844-437-3247.
Download the WatSafe app to your phone to quickly access mental health support information.