German flagBelow is a list of partner institutions in Germany. Please visit the Passport Search Programs page to view further information on the partners below (including links to each school’s website, term dates, estimate living costs, housing options, and much more).

Typically, you must complete a “set” of courses with ECTS weights totaling 30 ECTS to transfer back 2.5 UW credits. To receive credit for courses on exchange, you need to achieve a passing grade as determined by the partner school’s grading system. To request further details about credits at a partner institution below, please email

  • Karlsruhe Institue of Technology (Karlsruhe) 
  • RWTH Aachen University (Aachen)
  • Technical University of Munich (Munich)
  • University of Bamberg (Bamberg)
    • Note language requirement: Adequate knowledge of German; open to students in Germanic and Slavic Studies only.
  • University of Konstanz (Konstanz)
  • Universität Mannheim (Mannheim)