Exchange destinations in Hong Kong/SAR China

Hong Kong flagBelow is a list of partner institutions in Hong Kong/SAR China. Please visit the Passport Search Programs page to view further information on the partners below (including links to each school’s website, term dates, estimate living costs, housing options, and much more).

Typically, you must complete 15 CUHK credits to transfer back as 2.5 UW credits (differences have been noted below). To receive credit for courses on exchange, you need to achieve a passing grade as determined by the partner school’s grading system. To request further details about credits at a partner institution below, please email

  • City University of Hong Kong (City U)
  • Lingnan University
  • The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
  • The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Poly U)
  • University of Hong Kong (HKU) [5 courses at 6 credits each or 30 HKU credits = 2.5 UW credits]