Below is a list of partner institutions in Taiwan. Please visit the Passport Search Programs page to view further information on the partners below (including links to each school’s website, term dates, estimate living costs, housing options, and much more).

You must complete five (5) courses with credit weights of either “2” or “3” to transfer back as 2.5 UW credits. To receive credit for courses on exchange, you need to achieve a passing grade as determined by the partner school’s grading system. To request further details about credits at a partner institution below, please email

  • National Taiwan University (NTU) (Taipei)
  • National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) (Hsinchu)