You are here

Transfer to Arts

Review the admission requirements for the program that you are interested in below. In some cases a non-degree (or qualifying) term may be required before transferring.


  • Consult with your current academic advisor to discuss the options available within your current Faculty.
  • Consult with a career advisor at Co-operative Education and Career Action (CECA) in the Tatham Centre to discuss future career planning and to make sure Arts is right for you.

Important Links:

Arts Undergraduate Office (AUO)

Arts Advisors

Undergraduate Studies Academic Calendar

Arts Enrolment Problems and Course Overrides