Faculty, staff and student leaders are encouraged to use the following resources to share information about Fall Reading Week.
The course syllabus text, LEARN announcement, and slides decks can be used in class and have been developed for faculty to use and customize for their courses.
- Suggested FRW text for course syllabus (DOCX)
- Suggested FRW LEARN announcement (DOCX)
- FRW PowerPoint slides to show in class - undergraduate audience (PPTX)
- FRW PowerPoint slides to show in class - graduate audience (PPTX)
Staff and student leader resources
The Self Assessment sheet can help students identify what they need from their Fall Reading Week and make a plan to get the most out of their Fall Reading Week.
- Fall Reading Week Self Assessment - undergraduate students (DOCX)
- Fall Reading Week Self Assessment - graduate students (DOCX)
The slides below are useful tools for staff and student leaders, particularly, those in advising roles.
- Make the Most of Your Fall Reading Week - undergraduate students (PPTX)
- Make the Most of Your Fall Reading Week - graduate students (PPTX)
Campus communication resources
The slides below can be used for display on campus digital screens in areas where there is undergraduate and/or graduate student traffic.