Faculty, staff and student leaders are encouraged to use the following resources to share information about Fall Reading Week.
The course syllabus text and PowerPoint slides to show in class have been developed for faculty to use and customize for their courses.
- Suggested FRW text for course syllabus (pdf)
- FRW PowerPoint slides to show in class - undergraduate audience (ppt)
- FRW PowerPoint slides to show in class - graduate audience (ppt)
Staff and student leader resources
The infographics below are useful tools that can be used by staff and student leaders, in particular, those in advising roles. Each of the infographics includes information for students on what opportunities and resources are available to them, whether they are going to be away from campus or plan to stay nearby.
- Make the Most of Your Fall Reading Week - undergraduate students (pdf)
- Make the Most of Your Fall Reading Week - graduate students (pdf)
Campus communication resources
The slides below can be used for display on campus digital screens in areas where there is undergraduate and/or graduate student traffic.