Prior to beginning your academic studies in September, you will need to:
- attend Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre (WWFC) information session,
- pass the Aviation Language Proficiency Test (ALPT), and
- pass the Transport Canada Medical Category 1 examination.
- Radiotelephone Operator’s Restricted Certificate (Aeronautical)
- Your "First Solo"
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
At the end of the program, you will receive 205-210 hours of total flight time.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Fall||Study||Study and fly||Study and fly||Study|
|Winter||Study and fly||Study and fly||Study and fly||Study or graduated|