Clinical problem solving, reasoning, and decision making
Cognitive methodologies for the analysis of human computer interaction, knowledge acquisition, and medical expertise
Cognitive aspects of computerized clinical practice guidelines
- Economics of public health, health policy, international health
- Economic aspects of health and nutrition, internationally cost-effectiveness, cost, and prioritization of interventions
- Expertise in micronutrients, undernutrition, the double-burden of nutrition and other interventions
- Cost-effectiveness of walk-in counselling services in Ontario
CIGI Chair in Global Health Economics [CIGI Profile]
[AHS News] March 15,2018 "Part of international team examining medical testing in resource-limited countries"
- Improving nutrition and health in hospitals, long term care and the community
[Grand River Hospital News] March 15, 2019 "Good food, better healing: How GRH is studying to improve food for patients in hospital"
[Waterloo News] March 23, 2017 "Survey will reduce rates of malnutrition in hospitals"
- Virtual Reality
- Wearables Devices
- Computer Human Interaction, haptics, design
- Data Science
- Mental Health
- Nutritional Science
[YouTube] October 11, 2018 "DualPanto: A Haptic Device that Enables Blind Users to Continuously Interact with Virtual Worlds"