The Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology (CBB) is hosting several researcher networking events throughout 2019 and beyond, open to all faculty and post docs.
Please join the Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology (CBB) and the Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology (WIN) on Tuesday January 22, 2019 for a guest lecture by Dr. Alessandro Olivo, Professor of Applied Physics with the Department of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering at University College London (UCL) speaking on “Origins, state-of-the-art and application perspectives of incoherent x-ray phase contrast imaging methods” [Poster ]
- Thursday January 10 - 12:30-2:30 pm – IP 101 and Commercialization
- Thursday February 14 - 12:30-2:00 pm – IP Case Study
- Thursday March 21 - 12:30-2:00 pm – Copyright and Software
- Thursday April 11 - 12:30-2:00 pm – Trademarks
- Thursday May 16- 12:30-2:00 pm - What’s next? Panel Discussion
Events are open to all UW faculty, staff, students and post docs. Registration is required for each event to ensure there is enough Pizza and Pop for all!