Ethics in design and development: An overview
Speaker: Dr. Jennifer Boger, Assistant Professor, Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo.
Dr. Boger’s research focuses on intelligent technologies for enhancing the safety, health, wellbeing, and independence of older adults and people with disabilities.
- Thursday January 10 - 12:30-2:30 pm – IP 101 and Commercialization
- Thursday February 14 - 12:30-2:00 pm – IP Case Study
- Thursday March 21 - 12:30-2:00 pm – Copyright and Software
- Thursday April 11 - 12:30-2:00 pm – Trademarks
- Thursday May 16- 12:30-2:00 pm - What’s next? Panel Discussion
Events are open to all UW faculty, staff, students and post docs. Registration is required for each event to ensure there is enough Pizza and Pop for all!
What you should know about launching a medical device technology start-up
Speaker: Dr. Aidin Taeb, Research Associate, CIARS, University of Waterloo.
Dr. Taeb will proivde a lab tour of CIARS following the presentation.