Please join the Department of Biology for their weekly department seminar series featuring an exciting line of speakers suggested by Biology graduate students.
Unless otherwise stated on the event, all seminars take place Friday afternoons, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm in EIT 3142.
- Jan 12th Dr. Robert Cumming; Western University (Redox proteomics & cell biology)
- Jan 19th Dr. Alexander Hynes; McMaster University (Bacterial Phages shaping the gut microbiome)
- Jan 26th Dr. Jules Blais; University of Ottawa (Environmentalpollutants on natural systems)
- Feb 2nd Dr. Brock Fenton; Western University (Bat behaviour, ecology, and evolution)
- Feb 7th Dr. Runqing Jiang; Grand River Hospital (Stereotactic body radiotherapy & lung cancer treatment)
- Feb 9th Dr. Dawn Bowdish; McMaster University (Pneumococcal infections: Lessons from the four corners of the world)
- Feb 16th Dr. Kevin Turner; Brock University (Wetland hydroecology)
- Mar 2nd Ingeborg Mulder; University of Waterloo (Spatial & temporal movement of Artic charr)
- Mar 9th Dr. Susan Koval; Western University (Predatory prokaryotes)
- Mar 16th Dr. Chris Overall; University of British Columbia (Proteomics & systems biology)
- Mar 23rd Dr. Carol Bucking; York University (Gut physiology and microbiome interactions)
- April 6th Dr. Jeremy Hirota; McMaster University
- April 13th Dr. Drew Wooley; University of Toronto (Photo control of peptide and protein structure)