The Office of Research is hosting a workshop to help faculty learn how to navigate the broad research landscape, and develop a dynamic research strategy. A variety of topics will be covered such as: grant writing, research ethics, funding strategies, and intellectual property.
This workshop is geared to early-career researchers (in the first three years of a tenure-track appointment).
Please register to reserve your spot.
- Welcome and introduction
- Grant writing and development
- Climbing the research funding ladder
- Research partnerships, intellectual property and commercialization
- Student training and mentoring
- Knowledge mobilization and research communications
- Research ethics and leaves
- Financial administration of research funds
To see the full agenda please visit the event page on the Office of Research site.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1