Use this distinct style for symbols to ensure consistent expression of the brand.
The forms, rounded corners and line weight are inspired by Typ1451, providing unity between the type and icons.
Ensure that symbols used are simple, clear and consistent.
Use a 32-square grid as the canvas
- The stroke or outline of the icon should be one square thick
- Stroke caps and corners should be rounded
- Symbols should only be filled when high visibility is required, for example, parking arrows
- UWaterloo symbols, version 3, EPS (ZIP)
- UWaterloo symbols, version 3, SVG (ZIP)
- UWaterloo symbols, Version 3, PNG (ZIP)