You can call the University’s new COVID-19 hotline, 1-833-UW-COV19 (1-833-892-6819), for support if you test positive for COVID-19, experience symptoms or need advice about quarantine or getting tested.
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday
- Outside of these hours, including weekends, please submit your questions or report your COVID-19 case through the form below. This form will be monitored and you can expect to hear back within 24 hours.
You should call or fill out the form if you
- test positive for COVID-19
- have concerns about COVID-19 symptoms
- need advice about self-quarantine or getting tested for COVID-19
Employees can call the COVID-19 hotline or fill out the form, but the first point of contact should still be Occupational Health for reporting and contact tracing employee cases of COVID-19.