Leaving the University in the next six months?

Health Services (including the Family Health Clinic and Student Medical Clinic) is able to serve you and your family while you are a registered University of Waterloo student, visiting scholar or post-doctoral student.

Within six (6) months of graduation or completion of your contract with the University, your health care and the health care of your family members must be transferred to a physician off campus.

If you are on academic hiatus and plan to return to your studies within the next six (6) months, you are welcome to continue your health care with our physicians and nurses.

If you need assistance searching for a physician off campus, please refer to the following website:

Find a Family Doctor or Nurse Practioner