As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change the delivery and landscape of University Student Services, Campus Wellness in collaboration with Housing Services wants to provide all registered students improved overall access to care. Health Services is opening two satellite health clinics on July 9, 2020, located in two different campus Housing locations: Columbia Lake Townhouses (CLV) and Wellesley Court South (UWP). These satellite clinics provide flexibility to you and allow you to utilize alternate locations separately from the Health Services building location as needed. Registered students can enjoy more convenient access to medical services every Thursday from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m., closer to home.
Friendly reminder: No walk-ins – if you're looking to book an appointment, Health Services is currently providing urgent primary care medical appointments between Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. & 4:30 p.m. To book an appointment please call 519-888-4096.
- All urgent primary care medical appointments will be addressed via phone if possible. Appointments with a clinician will be booked when deemed necessary.
- We requrie all clients to wear a mask when entering the satellite clinic. Wearing a mask helps to reduce the spread and risk for all.
- We ask that you call ahead to book any appointment. No appointments will be scheduled in-person.
- All visitors not seeking medical attention are asked to not enter the satellite clinic.
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms, use the COVID-19 self-assessment tool to help determine when and how to seek further care.
If you experience a medical emergency or mental health crisis, please refer to the following emergency services and contacts:
General emergency contacts
- UW Police 519-888-4567 ext 22222
- or 9-1-1
Off-campus walk-in clinics
Crisis and distress lines