Campus Wellness staff in Counselling Services and Health Services are here and ready to support you (all students). Campus Wellness remains open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during this period of uncertainty.
Where possible, we are making services available through alternative formats, for example phone and video appointments. To book an appointment with Counselling Services please call, 519-888-4567 ext. 32655 and to book an appointment with Health Services please call, 519-888-4096. *If you’re currently residing outside Ontario, please seek health care where you are. If you’ve been receiving care from us and are having difficulty finding care in another province, please contact us to discuss your options and next steps.
- We are readily available and providing services by phone and video. Our staff have been working diligently to ensure minimal wait times for service.
- All booked appointments will be moved to phone or video appointments if possible.
- All urgent primary care medical appointments will be addressed via phone if possible. Appointments with a clinician will be booked when deemed necessary.
- New satellite clinics provide flexibility and more convenient access to medical services.
- Follow up appointments with Psychiatrists will continue as planned unless advised otherwise.
If you experience a medical emergency or mental health crisis, here are some resources available to help you:
General emergency contacts
- UW Police 519-888-4567 ext 22222
- or 9-1-1
Off-campus walk-in clinics
Crisis and distress lines