Campus Wellness will be hosting workshops and group therapy virtually again for the Winter 2021 term. Attending a therapy group, or workshop from Counselling Services can be one of the best ways to enhance your personal success at University of Waterloo. Our courses provide you with the opportunity to learn skills to help you cope with life's challenges.
The groups and workshops that will be available in the Winter 2021 term include:
- Zen Out: Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Unhook from Anxiety: Learning Skills from CBT
- Mastering Low Mood: Learning Skills from CBT
- Grad Student Community and Conversation Circle
- Skills for Safer Living
- Developing Your Compassionate Mind