Today is Data Management Day at the University of Waterloo. We've prepared a poster presentation to answer a number of questions about the Canadian Index of Wellbeing and our data collection, analysis, and publication process. For example:
- What is the Canadian Index of Wellbeing?
- What are our visions and goals?
- What kind of data to we collect and analyse?
- How do we mobilise our research findings?
- What on-campus interdisciplinary research opportunities do we encourage?
Read more about the event on the University of Waterloo Library news page: Sparking Innovation through Data Management.