Funded by Autodesk Canada Inc.
One award, valued at $5,000, for a student group undertaking a fourth year Capstone Design Project with a significant software component . Students from all engineering programs at the University of Waterloo are eligible to apply.
The award will go to the project that, in the opinion of the judges, demonstrates an innovative and practical design solution to a problem.
Interested groups must submit an application to their department Capstone Coordinator, and a faculty committee will make the final selection. All award funds will be divided equally among the winning team members. This fund is made possible by a donation from Autodesk Canada Inc.
- Full-time undergraduate students enrolled in any program in the Faculty of Engineering and undertaking a fourth year Capstone Design Project.
- The project must have a significant software component.
One award, valued at $5,000, will be funded to support a Capstone Design project.
March 9, 2020
Application selection process
- Interested student groups apply by completing the Application Form.
- A selection panel will review all applications and determine the winning group. The award will go to the project that, in the opinion of the judges, demonstrates an innovative and practical design solution to a problem.
- Selection will be made following the conclusion of Capstone Design events.
- All award funds will be divided equally among the winning team members.
Tailor: Cross-Platform Static Analyzer and Linger for Swift
About Autodesk Canada Inc.
Autodesk Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Autodesk Inc., a software company specializing in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services. Based in San Rafael, California, Autodesk has three million customers in 126 countries and has operations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.