The Centre for Career Action collection contains print, video, and computer-based resources available in the areas of:
- Career planning - occupational descriptions and trends, job search materials, volunteer and entrepreneurial information
- Education - Canadian university and college calendars, subject and geographic-specific directories, professional test applications
- Employer - videos, CDs and directories
- Work/Study Abroad - programs and guides
- Resources may be borrowed for 7 days and renewed once. Renewal can be done through the your Library Account (right menu of the Library’s homepage.
All fees for any resources borrowed from the Centre for the Career Action library will be waived while the Tatham Centre is closed until further notice.
Centre for Career Action
William M. Tatham Centre, Rm 1214
Search for a book in the library
To find books located in the collection at the University of Waterloo Centre for Career Action Library:
Do a Books search.
On the page that follows, on the left side menu under “Refine My Results”, scroll down to “Collection” and click “More options”.
In the “Refine Search” box, under the “Include” column, check the box beside "UW Career Centre".