The Centre for Career Action collection contains print, video, and computer-based resources available in the areas of:
- Career planning - occupational descriptions and trends, job search materials, volunteer and entrepreneurial information
- Education - Canadian university and college calendars, subject and geographic-specific directories, professional test applications
- Employer - videos, CDs and directories
- Work/Study Abroad - programs and guides
- Resources may be borrowed for 72 hours and renewed once. Renewal can be done through the your Library Account (right menu of the Library’s homepage.
Hours of operation:
- 8:30am - 4:30pm: Monday - Friday
Centre for Career Action
William M. Tatham Centre, Rm 1214
To find books located in the collection at the University of Waterloo Centre for Career Action Library:
Do a Books search.
On the page that follows, on the left side menu under “Refine My Results”, scroll down to “Collection” and click “More options”.
In the “Refine Search” box, under the “Include” column, check the box beside "UW Career Centre".