Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567, ext. 37142
2015: MSc. Material characterization, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
2012: BSc. Industrial Metallurgy, Materials Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
- Microstructural-Properties-Processing relationships
- NiTi Shape memory alloys
- Shape memory and Superelasticity
- Laser Welding
- Dissimilar Joining
- Professor Norman Zhou
- A Shamsolhodaei, H. Rahmani, S. Rastegari, Effects of electrodeposition parameters on morphology and properties of Zn-TiO2 composite coating, Surface Engineering (IF. 1.347), 2013, 29 (9), 695-699.
- A Shamsolhodaei, A Zarei-Hanzaki, M Ghambari, S Moemeni, The high temperature flow behavior modeling of NiTi shape memory alloy employing phenomenological and physical based constitutive models: A comparative study, Intermetallics (IF. 3.14), 2014, 53, 140-149.
- A Shamsolhodaei, A Zarei‐Hanzaki, HR Abedi, The Enhanced Shape Memory Effect and Mechanical Properties in Thermomechanically Processed Semi‐Equiatomic NiTi Shape Memory Alloy, Advanced Engineering Material, 2016 (IF. 2.319), s 18 (2), 251-258.
- MH Maghsoudi, A Zarei-Hanzaki, HR Abedi, A Shamsolhodaei, The evolution of γ-Mg17Al12 intermetallic compound during accumulative back extrusion and subsequent ageing treatment, Philosophical Magazine (IF. 1.505), 2015, 95 (31), 3497-3523.
- M Ataei, A Zarei-Hanzaki, A Shamsolhodaei, Shape Memory Response and Mechanical Properties of Warm Deformed NiTi Intermetallic Alloy, Materials Science and Engineering A (IF. 3.094), 2017, 680, 291-296.
- A Safdel, A Zarei-Hanzaki, A Shamsolhodaei, P Krooß, T Niendorf, Room temperature superelastic responses of NiTi alloy treated by two distinct thermomechanical processing schemes, Materials Science and Engineering: A (IF. 3.094), 2017, 684, 303-311.
- A Shamsolhodaei, A Zarei-Hanzaki, M Moghaddam Structural and functional properties of NiTi shape memory alloy processed by multi-axial forging as an effective severe plastic deformation, Materials Science and Engineering: A (IF. 3.094), 2017, 700, 1-9.
- N Eftekhari, A Zarei-Hanzaki, A Shamsolhodaei, AL Helbert, T Baudin Microstructural Evolution and Texture Analysis in a Thermomechanically Processed Low SFE Super-Austenitic Steel (Alloy-28), Advanced Engineering Materials (IF. 2.319), 2018, pp: 1700928.