Phone: (86-) -62-7-38
Fax: (86-) -62-7-38
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Tsinghua University, Beijing, 100084, P.
1998: PhD in Materials Science and Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, People's Republic of China
1994: Bachelor's in Welding Process and Equipment, Xi’an Jiaotong University, People's Republic of China
- Numerical modeling of welding/joining processes
- Microjoining technology (wirebonding, SSRSW, microlaser welding)
- Prediction and controlling of residual stress and distortion of welded structure
- Baohua Chang, Yaowu Shi, Shijie Dong, “Comparative studies on stresses in weldbonded, spot welded and adhesive bonded joints.”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. Vol.87, No.1-3, 230-236, 1999.
- B.H. Chang, M.V. Li and Y. Zhou, “Comparisons between Small-Scale and “Large-Scale” Resistance Spot Welding”, Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, Vol. 6, No. 5, 1-8, 2001.
- B.H. Chang, D. Du, B. Sui, Y. Zhou, Z. Wang, F. Heidarzadeh, “Effect of forging force on fatigue behavior of spot welded joints of aluminum alloy 5182”, ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. Vol.129, No.1, 95-100, 2007.
- B. H. Chang, Y. Zhou, I. Lum, D. Du., “Finite Element Analysis on the Effect of Electrode Pitting in Resistance Spot Welding of an Aluminium Alloy”, Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, Vol.10, No.1, 61-66, 2005.
- B. H. Chang, Y. Zhou., “Numerical study on the effect of electrode force in small-scale resistance spot welding.”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol.139, No.1-3, 635-641, 2003.